You Have Worked Hard For Many Years, Perfecting Your Athletic Skills. You and Your Family Have Made Personal and Financial Sacrifices To Allow You To Reach Your Peak Sports Level.
You Deserve A Spot On The College Roster and To Be Considered For Athletic Scholarships.
You Need Help From A Live Person When You Face Big Decisions And To Be Prepared For That All Important Question From A College Coach – Will You Commit To Me, If I Commit To You?
There are Many Books Available and Recruiting Services that May “Shop” Your Athletic Skills to Coaches. But, Books and Recruiting Services Cannot:
- Prepare You for Interviews With Coaches (A Critical Feature of the Self-Promotion Technique)
- Advise You What To Say To Coaches Interested In Giving You A Roster Spot On A Team and/or Offering You An Athletic Scholarship or Other Financial Aid
SERVICES FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT ATHLETES AND PARENTS INCLUDE
- Interviewing Techniques To Make You Stand Out With Coaches
- Practice/Mock Interviewing Skills Before Official & Unofficial Visits With Coaches
- Help in Drafting Academic & Sports Resumes
- Guidance and Oversight In All Written Communications With Coaches
- Help To Compile The “Right” List of Colleges
- Assistance in Preparing Your Sports Video
- Choosing Courses To Ensure NCAA-Eligibility Academic Track
- Selection of Essay Topics – This is CRITICAL! The wrong topic weakens a student athlete's prospects for admission
- Self-Promotion Techniques To Ensure Complete Visibility To Coaches
- Advise Prospective Student Athletes on NCAA Rules and The Pitfalls To Avoid Regarding NCAA Eligibility
- Help With Clearing The NCAA Eligibility Center
- Counsel on NCAA Standards For Admission (into Division I, II, III Programs)
- Guidance With Time Management Skills in the Critical Junior and Senior Years
- Customized Price Plans Available
- Hourly Rates Available
- We Will Discuss The Best Plan For You
**Payment For Services is Due Upon Receipt of Services or According to Plan Payment Terms**
PERSONALITY ASSESSMENT: MEASURES YOUR MENTAL EDGE TO BE A COLLEGIATE STUDENT ATHLETE
- An on-line assessment of 78 questions results in a professional report about the student athlete’s top three personality themes. This assessment helps determine the student’s mental edge and readiness to become a collegiate student athlete.
- The Personality Assessment may be required as a condition of acceptance by College Sports Consulting LLC.
COMPLIANCE SERVICES FOR NCAA COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY ADMINISTRATORS AND COACHES
- Consultation on NCAA Rules and Regulations
- Problem Solving and Crisis Management Services on Compliance Issues
- Drafting Student Reinstatement Requests and Administrative Appeals